Suzanne Stabile is a highly sought-after speaker, teacher, and internationally recognized Enneagram master teacher who has taught thousands of people over the last thirty years. She is the author of The Path Between Us, and coauthor, with Ian Morgan Cron, of The Road Back to You. She is also the creator and host of The Enneagram Journey podcast.
Along with her husband, Rev. Joseph Stabile, she is co-founder of Life in the Trinity Ministry, a nonprofit, nondenominational ministry committed to the spiritual growth and formation of adults. Their ministry home, the Micah Center, is located in Dallas, Texas. They have many audio resources available, including The Enneagram Journey curriculum.
Suzanne has spoken at hundreds of colleges, churches, and conferences across America, and also teaches in the Baylor Health Care System. She has taught at Richard Rohr’s Center for Action and Contemplation and has taught with Father Rohr to an international audience in Assisi, Italy.
Episode Talking Points:
- Enneagram “tests”
- “Trendy Enneagram”
- Enneagram as a good tool, not the only tool
- Number embodies how you see
- People who think, feel, or do
- Enneagram and its connection to corporate worship
- Learning to invite thinkers, feelers, and doers into corporate worship
- Increasing opportunity for belonging in the local church
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/the-monday-christian/support